Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Random Hearts

Harrison Ford plays a cop; Kristin Scott Thomas plays a congress woman. Their respective spouses are having an affair with each other. Neither Ford nor Scott Thomas knows about the infidelity. That changes when their cheating significant others go down in a plane crash while on their way for a romantic tryst. Ford meets up with Scott Thomas while he is investigating his dead wife’s secret life. What a shock, there is attraction between Scott Thomas and Ford and, well, I’m sure you can figure out the rest from here. I’m not a fan of Scott Thomas (I’m not sure why, but something about her just rubs me the wrong way) so her presence in the movie didn’t help it in my books. And Ford was completely wasted in this movie, which just seemed to drag on forever. This ranks with The Mosquito Coast as the worst of Harrison Ford’s movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home